Supporting Care ProvidersThrough Personal Visits
Designed for those who conduct home visits with care providers to mentor, support and educate through a personal visiting model. The Supporting Care Providers Through Personal Visits curriculum is required for this class and can be ordered from the e-Store to be shipped to you.
- Instructional personal visiting components and strategies
- Approaches and techniques to build partnerships with care providers
- Strategies to engage and support child care providers
- Terminology, definitions, current trends and issues relevant in the child care world
- Strategies that encourage care providers to observe and individualize activities for the children in their care
- Cultural sensitivity for various family and care provider value systems
Offers 13 hours of professional development and/or 13 CEU credits.