This curriculum is designed for early childhood professionals, interventionists, and early care and education professionals who support parents and help children receive the services they may require to reach their full potential.
This curriculum offers:
- Ways to strengthen the parent-child interaction and promote development through play.
- Strategies for making adaptations that increase a child’s participation in preferred activities, daily routines and interactions.
- Techniques to effectively communicate and collaborate with other Early Childhood Professionals and caregivers.
- Information on diagnoses, conditions, and disabilities.
- Guidance on recognizing and responding to developmental red flags.
- Updates on early intervention law and how and when to make a referral.
Download Product Sample here
For more information contact Kelly.McNerney@parentsasteachers.org