This special division of Parents as Teachers offers specialized curricula and training, both online and face-to-face, in a variety of topic-specific areas for any professional working with children and families. These à la carte options take into account your learning style, time and budget and allow you to come back time and again to add expertise to your learning portfolio.
Current Knowledge Studio® trainings and curricula are:
- Addressing Autism Within Families
- Diversity in Families, Children and You
- Facilitating Groups
- Interactions Across Abilities
- Life Skills Progression
- Partnering With Teen Parents
- Supporting Care Providers Through Personal Visits
To find out more about the training dates and prices, please visit the online Class Schedule.
If you don’t see a training near you and are interested in learning how to bring a training to your city, contact Marilyn Kugman at email@example.com.