Director of Expansion and Implementation Support
Position Overview: Director of Expansion and Implementation Support will manage a team of national, regional and state specialists who work to expand the footprint and increase the quality of Parents as Teachers affiliates across the nation, in Tribal communities and abroad. This position’s primary responsibilities are to make certain that Parents as Teachers affiliates have a strong network of supports to assure model fidelity and that there is ongoing communication with decision makers and funders in states in order to expand the PAT footprint. This position is responsible for maintaining/increasing the number of Parents as Teachers affiliates to meet annual projections and will be instrumental in the successful management of the Expansion and Model Replication department.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervise the PAT Implementation Support Specialists, including regional and remote staff around implementation support.
- Work with the VP of Program Implementation and Support to develop and manage department budget.
- Assist in compiling and analyzing affiliation trends on a quarterly basis to anticipate impact on revenue.
- Oversee the design and implementation of a comprehensive system of technical supports for affiliates to ensure quality implementation of the Parents as Teachers evidence-based home visiting model.
- Motivate affiliates to achieve and maintain quality implementation.
- Collaborate with the Research and Quality department, to implement initiatives that enhance affiliate quality.
- Work with the Government and Community Relations department to monitor the federal and state appropriations and provide consultation to grantees seeking to expand or replicate the Parents as Teachers model.
- Partner with Training, Curriculum and Program Initiatives department to ensure Model Implementation training is infused with learnings from the field and prepares affiliates to implement the PAT model with quality and fidelity.
- Cultivate relationships with state and national contacts to further the mission and expand the footprint of Parents as Teachers.
- Be an active voice in the national home visiting conversation, representing Parents as Teachers’ interests.
- Develop and institute a regional program support system.
- Represent Parents as Teachers sharing the organization’s vision and strategic goals.
Education and/or Experience:
- Master’s degree preferred.
- At least 5 years work experience including progressively responsible administrative, supervisory and/or organizational development experience.
- Significant familiarity with Parents as Teachers is required.
- Strong relationship-building and customer service skills
- Outstanding presentation and public speaking skills
- Ability to see the big picture beyond the details
- Problem solving and resolution
- Project management
- Experience with Learning Management Systems
- Proficient in latest version of Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, boards of directors and the general public.
Travel: This position will require moderate travel in the U.S and possibly international
· Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations. Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability, statistical inference, basic algebraic formulas.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables. Ability to synthesize, summarize and simplify large amounts of information.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume/curriculum vitae, along with names/contact information of three references, and salary requirements, to jobs@ParentsAsTeachers.org.