FOR CURRENT AFFILIATES
Parents as Teachers state and national offices provide resources and technical assistance for current Parents as Teachers affiliates.
Most of these resources are located on the Parents as Teachers ePortal which requires logging in HERE.
- Affiliation Fee Structure Update and Affiliate Price Sheet (updated 4/6/2016)
- Message to the Field: Affiliate Status (posted 9/2015)
- Affiliate Consolidation Guidelines and Application
- Instructional click-by-click webinar on removing staff from your program
- Hearing Screening Videos on otoacoustic emissions emissions (OAE) technology
- View this webinar for guidance on purchasing OAE instruments
Technical Assistance Briefs:
These materials are designed to address emerging issues around the Parents as Teachers evidence-based model. These briefs are informed by research and evaluation findings, technical assistance efforts, feedback from stakeholders, and discussion within Parents as Teachers learning communities.
In April 2016, Parents as Teachers technical assistance providers completed a review and refresh of our documents to ensure consistency with the Model Implementation Guide and Quality Assurance Guidelines. If you have any questions about implementing the evidence-based Parents as Teachers model with fidelity, please contact your Parents as Teaches technical assistance provider.
- Technical Assistance Brief: Bereavement and Infant Loss
- Technical Assistance Brief: Developmental Screening and Surveillance
- Technical Assistance Brief: Establishing and Adjusting Caseload Size
- Technical Assistance Brief: Family-Centered Assessment
- Technical Assistance Brief: Family Engagement and Exit Policy and Procedures
- Technical Assistance Brief: Guidance for Reflective Supervision
- Technical Assistance Brief: Implementing the Essential Requirements with Fidelity
- Technical Assistance Brief: Intensity Matters
- Technical Assistance Brief: Participation Agreement and Consent for Services
- Technical Assistance Brief: Policies and Procedures
- Technical Assistance Brief: Protocols
- Technical Assistance Brief: Using the PAT Parent Satisfaction Survey with Families