There is a training opportunity for Interactions Across Abilities August 21–22, 2018 in St. Louis, Missouri.
The Interactions Across Abilities training will enhance the curriculum by providing:
- An overview of the curriculum and how to use it to enhance current practice.
- A look at numerous additional resources.
- An understanding of the various roles of service providers.
- An opportunity to network with others.
- Practice in nurturing the attachment relationship between the child and caregiver by recognizing and responding to positive parenting behaviors, sharing sensitive information with families, adapting activities and toys, and walking with families through the referral process.
The training price includes the Interactions Across Abilities curriculum and Toolkit.
314-432-4330 ext. 1255
The last day to register is August 6, 2018.
You must be logged in the eBusiness Portal to register for the training.