PARENT EDUCATOR OF THE YEAR AWARD
Parents as Teachers National Center is pleased to honor three to five parent educators each year through the Parent Educator of the Year Award. Individuals have until August 1, 2017 to nominate a parent educator for this award.
This award honors parent educators who show exemplary work supporting the Parents as Teachers mission.
Winning individuals will receive:
One complimentary registration for the 2017 Parents as Teachers Conference, this includes regular conference sessions. Preconference is an additional $225.
- Roundtrip travel for one to the 2017 Parents as Teachers Conference (arrangements handled by the conference planning team).
- Up to two nights lodging for the 2017 Parents as Teachers Conference (arrangements handled by the conference planning team).
- Commemorative award presented during the 2017 Parents as Teachers Conference.
Qualified applicants must:
- Be a certified Parents as Teachers parent educator who has paid renewal fees and is associated with an active Model or Blue Ribbon affiliate.
- Have at least three years’ experience as a Parents as Teachers parent educator.
- Attend the 2017 Parents as Teachers Conference, November 29 - December 1, 2017 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, if selected.
How to Apply
- To nominate someone for Parent Educator of the Year, download the PDF application and instructions here. It is recommended that you prepare responses in a Word document first that can then be copied into the online application. The online application must be completed in one sitting.
- Once the affiliate is ready to complete the online application, use this link to start the online application process.
- The online application must be submitted by August 1, 2017.